TFS Homecare, part of TFS Healthcare are currently seeking a Clinical Lead to join our team
The ideal candidate will have an ICU or complex care background and must have a "hands-on' approach, clinically responsive and must be willing to work in their designated care packages as part of their training to understand the clinical needs of their service users, the care model, processes and systems and how the company generally operates
- To work alongside our Homecare team to drive, promote quality and support the growth our clinical services. This post will be covering a large region in the first instance with a view to re hub the more we grow and re group our client clusters.
- This key leadership role will provide truly bespoke and holistic care to TFS clients. Develop, implement and maintain exceptional high standards of care to patients living in their own home. and ensure robust Clinical Governance framework is in place working directly with the Clinical Directors.
- You will ensure designated caseloads of care packages are running effectively, and performing-well clinically and operationally, fully abiding CQC Regulations and guidelines.
- As an experienced clinical leader, you'll help deliver our newly-developed strategic ambitions and priorities. You'll bring energy and mew ideas to the way we perform and support our vision through excellence, compassion and expertise.
- Manage own caseload of Complex Care Clients/care packages - from referral, assessment, package design, mobilisation, delivery and ongoing quality measuring. Manage risks with comprehensive care planning and risk assessments; escalating HIGH level of risks to appropriate personnel.
- Complete clinical assessment, care planning, Risk Assessments, monthly audits, care package reviews as set within company time frames
- Regularly update the client records and staff competencies
- Transcribing of a MAR chart (where applicable) and transcription evidence, to be fit for audit purpose also
- Liaise with MDT as and when it is required to ensure holistic care plan delivery
- Liaise with the CCG and case managers as and when it is needed
- Manage diary effectively & flexibly to meet the needs of your caseloads/care packages. Due to the nature of the business, this is not a 9:00 - 17:00 role. You must possess exemplary organisational skills to be able to multitask, prioritise workload and time management to ensure delivery of outcomes and goals in timely manner and meet strictest deadlines to facilitate and accommodate the following:
- Assess and mobilise new clients and carers competencies
- To hold annual supervisions and appraisals, supervision and QA's as per TFSH policy and procedures.
- Ensure caseloads/care packages are adequately staffed through periods of holiday or sickness so as to minimize any disruption to the smooth and safe delivery of care.
- Provide training and competency sign off to allocated Regional Field Team Leader/s and care teams based on client's clinical assessment
- Provide on call cover on a rotational basis for emergency call handling providing out of hours clinical advice and support
- Working collaboratively with other Key managers and the Clinical Director rather than focusing on individual caseloads alone
- To lead by example, providing clear management and leadership whilst promoting and developing team spirit.
- Conduct Performance review process and 121's with their direct reports aligning to company strategy.
- Manage and meet expected staff and client's compliance in accordance with the CQC, other professional bodies and TFSH policies & procedures.
- Ensure appropriate procedures are in place/adhered to/measured for all clinical risk management
- To ensure robust and well planned/researched audits are carried out effectively and regularly
- To effectively report progress and achievements to the Senior management Team
- To attend monthly Clinical Governance meetings to keep the team updated on their care package and provide support to other members of the team when needed by submitting weekly reports to the registered manager.
- To be able to assess and respond to situations calmly and professionally at all times.
What We offer:
We pride ourselves on taking care of our staff, rewarding them with great incentives and salary/commission packages and offer an incredible working environment with huge scope for career progression.
- 28 days annual leave
- company pension
- career progression
- Remote working
- Mileage paid
- £2k car allowance
- Annual TFS Award Ceremony
- Nursing: 2 years
- Management: 1 year
- ICU or complex care: 1 year (Desired)
- Driving license
As TFS Healthcare is a rapidly expanding business, this position offers huge scope for career progression.
For an immediate discussion and to find out more about this position , please apply below or contact Lauren Bryant.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'