About the Role
The Clinical Lead assists the Care Manager with professional and administrative duties and is responsible to the Manager for the care /nursing matters in the Home whilst ensuring that the Care Manager is always up to date.
In the absence of the Care Manager, the successful candidate will be a proven leader and a working member of the care team that has the overall responsibility of the nursing / care management of the Home, maintenance of high standards of care and monitoring of staff performance.
To ensure that standards are maintained, and that adequate cover is provided, flexibility is required of the Clinical Lead for working nights, weekends and a proportion of Bank Holidays, as necessary.
The Clinical Lead will also be expected, from time to time, to assist the Care Manager and Proprietor with unexpected visits and inspections of the Home, when otherwise off duty.
This position will be based in the popular and picturesque village of Stallingborough, near Immingham. There may be occasions where you will be expected to travel to another of the clients care homes, but all are within 10-15 miles.
About the Client
Established in the late 90's, the client manages and operate 4 highly rated care homes within the Grimsby/Immingham area, all of which offer a friendly and warm atmosphere, great facilities and a welcoming, dedicated team of staff. All four homes offer care for the elderly and those with dementia. The current staff have themselves set a high standard and only the best people will fit in here.
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A qualified RGN with a valid NMC pin number
- Previous experience working as a Senior Nurse or staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- People Management experience
- A truly caring, warm and friendly personality
- A committed and organised approach.
- A confident communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- Fully funded training
- Pension plan
- Excellent progression opportunities
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and all employees are checked against the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'