Job Reference ID: EAD/111/049967
Home Name: Bon Accord
Location: HOVE, East Sussex, UK
Weekly Hours: 44
Are you on a career path to Deputy Management?
If so, we are looking for a keen and passionate Clinical Lead Nurse to join our friendly team at Bon Accord Care Home - a 34 bedded home located just a short drive away from Brighton and within walking distance from the sea front in Hove. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Clinical Lead who has an interest in developing further to potentially become a Deputy Manager.
As a Clinical Lead Nurse you have responsibility for leading a team of nursing staff to ensure the delivery of an excellent standard of care, which promotes independence and dignity and positively enhances the lives of individuals in our care.
- Ensure the delivery of quality care - continually assessing our residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion independence and personal choice – develop, review and update care plans to meet our clients changing physical, social and psychological needs.
- Build the positive reputation of the home and unit – liaise professionally with visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines – risks are proactively managed and issues identified, investigated and resolved.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to our clients.
- Conduct care audits – monitor standards of care and take corrective action where appropriate.
- Promote high standards of nursing care for you and your team, actively seeking ways to improve levels of service.
- Take an active role in training for the team of nurses, working in conjunction with the training resources of the company to ensure that nursing staff are kept up to date with current practices and research led developments.
- Take a leadership role for your team – ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and rotas are in place to enable the smooth, efficient running of the business.
- Take an active role in the development of yourself and others – ensure that the team's skill and knowledge levels are able to meet the changing needs of the business.
Qualifications & Accreditations
NMC Registered Nurse
Key Skills and Behaviours- (Essential)
- The ability to lead a team
- Numerate and literate with the ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Understands and effectively uses IT and communication systems required for the role
- Able to analyse problems and propose solutions
- Sensitive to and respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Able to effectively prioritise workload
- Ability to develop internal and external business relationships based on mutual respect and professionalism
- Ability to work under pressure whilst motivating their team
- Identifies and suggests ideas to improve their area of work and is willing to make new ways of working a success
- Encourages knowledge sharing and best practice
Key Experience and Knowledge- (Desirable)
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- People Management experience
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes, including audit and care services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'