The Priory is a registered Nursing Home situated in Wellington, Telford and aims to provide high standards of accommodation and care in 37 rooms. CQC rated Good. All accommodation complies with the National Minimal Standards many being equipped with en-suite facilities. One of our main aims is to help residents to maintain their links with their family and friends. We value each and every individual who comes to live at the Priory. All residents are assured that they will be treated with respect, compassion and dignity according to their individual needs and wishes. Our staff are our core asset, we work hard to engage with all team members to make The Priory a happy, comfortable secure place to work as well as for our residents to live.
A fantastic position has now become available for a dynamic, forward thinking, Clinical lead. (Registered) As Clinical Lead, you will work with the Manager. You should have a strong understanding of clinical governance and CQC standards. Be a confident, knowledgeable and authoritative presence in the home. You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of the clinical team and be responsible for the following duties:
- To lead/ support a team of staff To oversee care plans
- Assist with training of new staff
- Be part of the management team
- Ensure high care standards are met on a day to day basis
- Maintaining the safe custody, administration and storage of medication
- Following all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice.
Qualification/Skill Requirements of Clinical Lead:
- Valid PIN number
- Experience in similar care environment
- Strong clinical background, ideally in a similar setting
- A commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- Excellent communication skills Leadership skills
- Have a clear and thorough knowledge of CQC standards
- Clinical Governance
- Communication Skills
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"