Salary: £19.00 - £20.00 (£41496.00)
Location: Epsom, Surrey
Hours:: 42 Hours
Time Recruitment Solutions are proud to be selecting for a highly prestigious and reputable care village located in the Epsom area of Surrey. This vibrant care community offers first class dementia and elderly nursing care within the main body of the home, as well as specialist care for those with a neurological disability within a brand new state of the art unit with its own hydrotherapy facilities.
This impressive care village is fully compliant with CQC, some comments from its most recent inspection report include:
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) who has a passion for elderly care or YPD Nursing. At least a years' experience within this sector is vital, you will be a confident communicator and will be able to demonstrate leadership qualities when overseeing care staff.
Other Responsibilities will include:
* Assess resident's health and wellbeing across a complex and changing caseload
* Assist in the delivery of care to meet individual's health and wellbeing needs
* Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
* Develop own knowledge and skills and that of others
Benefits for the opportunity include:
* Discretionary 3 month bonus
* 33 Days Holiday
* A Generous Welcome Package (T&C's apply)
* 60 hours of paid training in your first month
* Ongoing Training and Study Support
* Financial Support for Further Education
* Company Sick Pay
* Contributory pension (up to 6%)
* Paid Breaks +a subsidised meal
Our client really do offer a unique, non-institutionalised, specialised approach to care in luxurious surroundings. You will work with a select client group doing weekly and daily assessments based on care needs and you will provide one on one care with the assistance of a large and highly trained care team.
To apply for this exciting new opening please contact Usman at Time Recruitment either by direct line on or through email -
Alternatively please click 'APPLY' below.
Keywords: RGN, Staff Nurse, Clinical Lead, Night Shifts, Epsom, Surrey, nurse Sutton, RGN Surrey, Registered General Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Nurse, Registered General Nurse, Croydon, Epsom, Registered Nurse, Staff Nurse Band 5, Staff Nurse Band 6, Nurse Surrey
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job