Senior Registered Nurse / Clinical Lead / Head of Care - East Sussex
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to £18.00 per hour / Up to £33,600 per annum
Working Hours: 36 hours per week / Rotational Shift Pattern
Social Care & Education are recruiting for a dedicated Clinical Lead to join a friendly team based in East Sussex.
This Residential Nursing Home is looking for a Clinical Lead with a caring nature, patience and a passion for providing excellence in Care.
To apply for this job, you must be flexible and able to work weekends, if required.
Clinical Lead: The Job Role
As a Senior Registered Nurse, you will be required to help and support the residents as well as help around the home to support other members of your team. You will need to:
- Take the lead in identifying and addressing the clinical, health and social care needs of residents ensuring independence and choice.
- Build close relationships with residents and families to promote independence, choice and dignity whilst leading by example
- Ensure the proper control, dispensing and monitoring of medicines.
- Assist and have involvement in the recruitment and retention of staff and oversee the induction of new staff.
- To deputise for the Home Manager in their absence being responsible for the fabric and running of the Home ensuring there are sufficient staff to carry out all duties. Ensuring the Home continues to provide a safe and secure environment for residents and staff conducive to their well - being.
Registered Nurse: The Company
- Newly registered care home with nursing
- Residents aged 18 years and above
- 50+ service users
- Service users require care because of old age, dementia, a physical disability and or sensory impairment
Registered Nurse: Working Hours
36-hour permanent contract, on a rotational shift pattern.
Registered Nurse: The Job Requirements
To be considered for this role you will need:
- To be fully flexible - you must be able to work weekends if required
- At least 1 years’ experience as a Clinical Lead / Senior Registered Nurse / Head of Care, preferably in a residential setting
- A current NMC Pin
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
Please apply for this Senior Registered Nurse / Clinical Lead / Head of Care Role if you have the following experience:
Clinical Lead | Senior Registered Nurse | Head of Care | Band 6 Registered Nurse | Registered Nurse | RN | Registered General Nurse | RGN | Registered Mental Health Nurse | RMN | Staff Nurse | Ward Nurse | Residential Care Home | Care Home Nurse |
Please note: Due our clients safeguarding policy, any postcode displayed is selected at random, for the purpose of posting this advertisement, and full address details will be provided to successful applicants.