Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse - RGN
Location: Weymouth, Dorset
Salary: £18.00 per hour
Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week - mixed shifts
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Lead RGN Nurse at a medium sized care home specialising in dementia care. Set in a character property located amongst mature, manicured gardens, the home is decorated to offer sensory and tactile stimulation, appropriate for all stages of dementia.
The home prides itself on offering person-centred care and takes all interests and abilities into account when providing care and organising activities and events. Residents are supported to maintain as much independence as possible.
The successful candidate will deal with will ensure safe administration of medication and treatments within NMC guidelines and the clients Healthcare medication policy. Ensure that residents care plans are completed and maintained in conjunction with residents, relatives and other healthcare professionals and in accordance with NMC guideline and association policy. Assessing all aspects of residents needs and provide health supervision and nursing when required.
The position is offering 36 hours per week and the shifts will include shift patterns.
- The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
- An Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position along with two suitable previous work references.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package
- 20 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Welcome Bonus £1,000
- 1 st year and 2 nd year Bonus
- NMC Renewal
- Ongoing Training
- NMC Renewal
- Will pay the cost of your DBS
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job