Clinical Lead - Deputy Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 plus company benefits
My client are an exclusive collection of private care homes across the UK. They are rapidly expanding and due to open a handful of new homes 2019/2020. They offer a range of specialisms to their service users and cover Nursing Care, Residential and Dementia Care. Their luxury home in Hampshire is currently run by the Home Manager and one other Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead who covers the Dementia side. To meet the demands, they have had to open a nursing floor in this particular home, which has resulted in this vacancy. The home currently has a CQC rating of 'Good' and looking to increase their occupancy with more residents.
My client are seeking a new Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager who must be an RGN with valid NMC pin and experience in managing a small team of nurses. If you come from an acute setting such as an NHS or private hospital , you will have transferable skills and will be considered. Ideally you will have experience in a nursing home setting already.
Requirements to apply
- Valid NMC Pin
- Experience as a Senior Nurse is vital
- Ideally a Senior or Clinical Lead from a Nursing Home
- Previous Deputy Home Manager, Sister, Ward Manager, Outpatient Team Lead, Pre-Assessment Senior are all options and will be considered.
Salary and Benefits
- The salary ranges dependent on experience and is between £40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits.
- 22 days holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Other company benefits to be discussed at interview.
To apply or to simply have a discreet conversation about this opportunity further, please get in touch with Becky Branson at King Healthcare.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'