Clinical Lead Nurse vacancy - up to £22p/h - Permanent Position
Weymouth - Elderly Care - Leading Luxury Employer - Good CQC
A genuinely passionate and skilled Clinical Lead Nurse is required on a permanent, full-time basis at my client's modern nursing home just outside of central Weymouth, on the coast. This position offers an extensive benefits package and career development opportunities as well as one of the most competitive permanent hourly rates in the area.
This home provides general elderly and physical disability care, as well as offering specialist dementia nursing care to up to 55 individuals who are unable to live independently. Each care plan is carefully designed and implemented based upon each service users' requirements and conditions, and an experienced team of Nurses and Healthcare Support Workers work 24/7 to deliver the highest standard of care.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the nurses, carers and domestic staff contribute to the efficient operation of the home. You will have full responsibility for the management of clinical activities across the home, ensuring that the care teams' skills are developed to the best standards and also making sure that clinical activity is innovative, effective and safe. You will be heavily involved in the induction, clinical supervision and mentorship of all staff at the home. Wider responsibilities will also cover undertaking disciplinary measures and appraisals, and working closely with the CQC/wider healthcare bodies.
The Essential Requirements
- RGN in the UK with valid NMC registration/active PIN
- At least 2 years' experience at senior level within the nursing home setting
- General elderly and/or dementia experience is essential
- Strong clinical knowledge and supervisory, organisational and motivational skills
- Strong working knowledge of relevant healthcare legislation e.g. SoVA/MCA/MHA etc.
- Competitive hourly rate of up to £22p/h
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Perkbox scheme
- Ongoing training and career development
- Company Pension Scheme
- Supportive and hardworking team
- Award winning provider
Why apply via White Recruitment?
- You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
- We have 10 years' worth of success in the permanent nurse recruitment industry
- You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
- We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
- We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
This vacancy is not anticipated to be available for a long time, so if you are interested in this opportunity, apply NOW!
WR Health & Social Care are the #1 recruitment partner for nursing and management staff. We recruit UK wide predominantly for nursing homes and private hospitals.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"