Permanent Position - 5/272
Clinical Lead Nurse
£18.00 per hour + benefits
Great benefit package /friendly and supportive environment
Our client is a homely purpose built Nursing / Residential Care Home, based in Romford area surrounded with beautiful gardens.
The home specialise in Dementia, Mental Health Condition, Old Age, Physical Disability and Sensory Impairment.
Our client is currently seeking a Clinical Lead / Lead Nurse to join their friendly team. This is an exciting role for a highly motivated and ambitious Registered Nurse, with recognised leadership skills. The post combines clinical nursing leadership with operational management.
As the Clinical Lead / Lead Nurse you will be required to:
- Work closely with each resident, assessing their individual needs to enable the delivery of a tailored care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life
- Will work closely with the Service Manager of the care home to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone
- Assisting the Management Team with pre-admission assessments
- Reviewing Care Plans
- Administer medication
- Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding, DOLS and Mental Capacity Act and be confident at putting this knowledge into practice
Clinical Lead / Lead Nurse Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years Management experience - Essential
- Qualified RGN with a current NMC PIN
- NVQ Level 4 or above in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Both strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving approach to enable issues to be resolved efficiently
In return, our client will offer to Clinical Lead / Lead Nurse:
- Excellent progression opportunities;
- 33 Days Holiday
- Payment of your NMC fees
- Support for Long Term Sick
- Discounts at Major High Street Retailers
- Industry recognised training, including ongoing professional development
- Food available, including Hot Meals, Fruit and filtered water
If you feel this could be a perfect role for you, please apply now or call Real Recruitment Solutions (Sonja) for confidential discussion.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.
- Person Centered Planning
- Risk Assessments
- Care Planning
- Medication Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"