- CLINICAL LEAD NURSE (RGN) - OPPORTUNITY TO BE A DEPUTY MANAGER
- £43000 TO £48000 (DOE)
- SOUTHAMPTON (SO31)
- NURSING AND DEMENTIA CARE HOME
- TOTALLY CQC COMPLIANT
Medium sized Nursing and Dementia Care Home based in Southampton (SO31) , well run, providing quality care to a high standard, fully staffed seek a hardworking, passionate Clinical Lead Nurse to be a Deputy Manager ( RGN).
The role of a Clinical Lead Nurse to be a Deputy Manager is vitally important and fundamental in the principles of delivering the highest quality of clinical management and support to our service users, and support the Care Home Manager.
Job Specification Clinical Lead Nurse to be a Deputy Manager (RGN)
- RGN with current NMC Registration
- Competent clinician with elderly nursing residents
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Able to assess, manage and monitor the ongoing needs of the residents for care.
- Develop, manage, maintain, monitor and update care plans, risk assessments and audits.
- Adhere to policies and procedures of CQC and NMC.
- Responsible of taking charge of shifts and in mentoring, training and supervising staff.
- You must have a positive attitude, be kind, caring and be patient
- Promoting privacy, dignity and choice
- Ability to working in a person-centred manner
Benefits Package Clinical Lead Nurse to be Deputy Manager (RGN)
- A competitive salary offered
- Career prospects
- The benefits of working for a small business, privately owned, where your contribution is valued
- A friendly and happy care home working environment.
For further details in confidence please ring or email Care First UK on (office hours) or evenings and weekends on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'