Clinical Lead Nurse required. To oversee all aspects within the home, from supervising staff to monitoring patient care. You must have extensive clinical experience, prior administrative experience, and training in both nursing and management. Here you'll supervise a team of highly qualified and attentive nurses that focus on the individual needs, likes and dislikes of residents, with a person-centred care plan for everyone. Supporting elderly residents, and those living with dementia and/ or a physical disability. This post is offering a full-time position to work Night shifts.
Immediate Interview and Start
The Ideal Clinical Lead Nurse (Registered General Nurse) candidate has:
- Person centred care approach
- Ability to undertake stress whilst implementing the right attitude
- Good Understanding of Medical Terms and Measurements
- Ability to communicate effectively (Written and Verbal)
- Reliable, Flexible, and Motivated
- Warm approach and empathetic character
- A Registered General Nurse/Registered Mental Health Nurse qualification
Responsibilities for Clinical Lead Nurse (Registered General Nurse):
- Provide care for the residents daily undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required, including periods on night duty if necessary
- Contribute positively to the setting and development of measurable standards of care relevant to the speciality
- Responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation, and evaluation of care programmes
- Contribute to the professional development of trained staff, encouraging the development of research based practice, with a view to meeting PREPP requirements
Personal Qualities needed for the Clinical Lead Nurse (Registered General Nurse) Role:
- Reliable and enthusiastic team leader with the ability to motivate staff
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to promote and secure professional standards within a holiday environment
- Creative and forward thinking
- Ability to take an active role with the management of the Centre.
Skills and Experience
- Two years post-registration experience, with evidence of on-going continuing professional development.
- Working knowledge of Health & Social Care Act 2008 and National Minimum Standards.
- Excellent organisation, administrative, written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Training experience.
- Ability to source evidence-based practice/best practice guidance.
- Clinical skills as specified by the Head of Care.
- Valid NMC Pin
- Clear DBS
- Authorised to work in the EEC
- A Registered General Nurse or Mental Health Qualification.
- Good knowledge of the most up-to-date clinical practices.
- Experience of producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments.
- An understanding of regulatory frameworks, including DoLs/MCA and Royal Pharmaceutical guidelines.
- Registered Nurses
- Nursing Homes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'