We are looking for an experienced Clinical Lead Nurse in the Wigan area of Greater Manchester to deliver quality management across several care services in the North West. Our client provides a range of care and support and are dedicated to providing excellent care, within supportive and homely environments.
As Clinical Lead Nurse, your responsibilities will involve:
- Identifying any risks and work with the staff team to promote excellence in service delivery.
- Ensuring that regulatory standards are met and exceeded.
- Undertake initial and ongoing assessments of residents.
- Liaise with staff teams to design emotional and physically stimulating activities
- Implementing quality assurance and service improvements.
- Participate in person centred planning and reviews, ensuring the people you support are only provided with the best possible care.
What experience and qualifications will you need?
- A Registered Nurse, with an active PIN (RGN, RMN).
- Demonstrate a proven background of managing a large clinical staff team.
- A strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services delivered.
- Strong leadership and management qualities.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
In return, you will gain excellent training and support, within an organisation that value their staff. If you are interested in this Clinical Lead Nurse job and would like more information, please click on apply.