Appoint Group Vacancy
Job Title: Clinical Lead (RGN / RMN / RNLD)
Location: Outskirts of Stockport, Greater Manchester
Salary: £26,000 - £35,000 per annum (£15.50 p/hour) + excellent benefits
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available
Shifts: Days or Nights available
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Clinical Lead (RGN/ RMN/ RNLD) to join a beautiful nursing home based on the outskirts of Stockport. The home is ideally situated close to shops, amenities and public transport links.
This spacious care home specialises in Dementia and Alzheimers. Patients are looked after by regularly being treated to complimentary therapies.
The Home Manager is looking for a passionate and caring Clinical Lead (RGN / RMN / RNLD) to join their friendly team of staff. Part-time, full-time and day/night shifts are available or a combination of both to suit you.
Person Specification: Our client is looking for a highly motivated Clinical Lead of any specialism (RGN, RMN or RNLD all considered). All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. Nurses must have good communication skills, a hard-working nature and the willingness to get stuck in. Applicants with previous management or leadership experience are very desirable for this role.
Benefits & Incentives:
- Pay enhancements for bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme for high street shops and services
- Structured and on-going training scheme - all expenses paid
- Preceptorship programme - all expenses paid
- The opportunity to complete further qualifications
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests
- £1000 for referring a friend to the company
- The opportunity to become a specialist Champion
- The cost of your DBS check paid for by the company
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 5.6 weeks' annual leave
- Comprehensive induction
- Career development opportunities
- Pension scheme
If you would like to know more information about this role, please email your CV to or call Jane Strode-Gibbons on .