Clinica Lead Nurse - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
Position: Clinical Lead Nurse
Care Categories: Palliative Care, Nursing Dementia care for older adults
Service: Care home
Location: Rhondda, Cynon Taf
Salary: £16.83 per hour (£38,507 Per Annum)
Further Details: We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Clincal Lead Nurse to join the team within a beautiful Care Home located in Rhondda, Cynon Taf. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. They provide nursing and dementia care, as well as compassionate palliative care, for older adults. The home has excellent standards and facilities and all carers are highly trained to provide professional, individualised care. The service enjoys an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high.
As the Clinical Lead nurse this will mean overseeing the care of every one of the residents in your area of the care home. You'll even run the whole home when the Home Manager and Deputy Home Manager are absent. And, whether you're following up on any resident visits related to ill health, administering prescribed medicines or keeping records to meet statutory legal requirements.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Development programmes and studying to help you progress your career and skills
- Opportunities for progression within the company
- Reimbursement for the cost of your NMC Pin renewal fee
- Recognised qualifications awarded
- Thorough review and feedback programme
- Offers, discounts and savings for various shops and online retailers
- Cashback on your online purchases
- Vouchers for spas, gyms, cinema, bowling, golf, restaurants, holidays and many more
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Relocation package available for those relocating within the UK - decided on individual basis
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free parking
*All applications are treated with the strictest confidence, you must have a valid UK nursing PIN and be a registered RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Jennifer Burt on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'