Clinical Lead Nurse
RGN or RMN
£16.50 per hour
We are looking to recruit an experienced clinical lead nurse on behalf of a 60 bedded nursing home based in Cheshire.
The home is part of a well known private healthcare company that provide nursing care to residents with old age, dementia and physical disabilities. The home is split into 4 units with 15 residents on each unit; they have 1 nurse on each unit and 3 health care assistants to support the nursing staff.
As the Clinical Lead Nurse you will be responsible for the following duties:
* Managing, reviewing and auditing all care plans
* Streamlining all processes within the home
* Completing regular audits inline with the CQC
* To ensure that all company services adhere to statutory regulations incorporating best practice and national service guidelines
* Overseeing and managing all staff on shift along side the home manager
* On call duties which is shared between you and the home manager
* Supervising staff on shift
Our client is looking for an experience registered general nurse or a registered mental health nurse to work 37.5 hours per week from Monday to Friday, the working hours are flexible as you manager you own diary and you will also be required to work on the floor with the nurses when needed. The salary is £16.50 per hour which is negotiable depending on experience and skills.
If you are interested in this position please contact Lois Kirby at Search Consultancy in the Manchester office. (agy)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- care home
- Senior Nurse
- Nursing home
- Full time
- Senior staff Nurse
- clinical lead nurse
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job