ARE YOU A NURSE WHO VALUES KINDNESS
NURSE - NIGHT MANAGER
Elderly Care Home - £17 p/hr
Chorlton, Manchester- Easily Accessible by public transport
Nights - Full time
Lots of benefits!
An experienced Nurse - Night Manager is needed to join an elderly care nursing home located in Chorlton, Greater Manchester. The service is a 48 bed care facility owned by a nationwide care provider that has been awarded a Top 20 Care Award 2019, they have an outstanding reputation within their geographical area and now seeking to expand their night nursing team.
The Nurse - Night Manager package includes:
* A salary of up to £17 per hour dependent on skills and experience
* Training and development provided to progress/ ongoing programme scheme
* Generous annual leave entitlement up to 30 days plus BH
* Ongoing training and development
* Free parking
The responsibilities of the Nurse - Night Manager include:
* Background in person centred care planning within a care home
* A willingness to coach, guide and support your team on a daily basis, including providing formal and informal programmes of teaching to colleagues and other care professionals.
* A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
* A respectful, courteous and compassionate nature and belief in giving your personal best at all times
* Responsible for medical costs
* annual leave managemenT and sickness management.
All Nurse - Night Managers require:
* Registered general nurse qualification - RGN with a valid NMC PIN
* 2 Years post qualified experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Satisfactory references and DBS check
* Dedication to the role
Call Time Recruitment today and ask for Amanda! Reply to this advert to apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'