Role: Clinical Lead ( RGN / RMN )
Hours: Full time
Pay: £40,000 - £42,000 plus bonus
Benefits: please see below
Service: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / to work as a Clinical Lead in a fantastic nursing home based in Winchester. This bright and unique nursing home has a traditional and homely feel and offers warm and welcoming environment. The healthcare team are motivated and passionate about the quality of care that they provide and the Home Manager is looking for a caring and like-minded Clinical Lead (RGN/ RMN) to join their friendly team of staff.
Registered Care Categories*: Old Age - Physical Disability
More about you:
You will be a qualified Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN ) with a current NMC registration (PIN). Previous experience working as a Senior Nurse / Clinical Lead is desirable.
- Annual professional subscriptions, including NMC registrations paid for by the company
- Support with studies and diploma qualifications (depending on job role)
- Excellent inductions, training and 'on the job' support
- We provide fantastic homely environments
- Work with friendly teams and a great support network of internal professionals
- Offer real career progression opportunities
- Annually review salaries and hourly pay rates
- Paid breaks
- Additional hours / overtime opportunities
- Hot meals on duty, choose from the daily menu
- Free uniforms provided
- Contributory pension scheme
- DBS background checks at no cost to you
- 'Extras' our exclusive employee discount scheme with access to a free advisory support service for team members and their families
As the Clinical Lead you will work under the direction of the home manager, work closely together in effective collaboration to deliver an outstanding service for the residents, and a rewarding environment for staff. To consistently provide the highest standard of clinical care and customer service to the all the residents in your care, whilst promoting their independence, choice and liberty. Lead the care team in the provision of care that meets the needs of the residents and their families. Understand and deliver on the legislative requirements of the sector. In the absence of the Home Manager take charge of the day to day running of the home. Align your practice to the NMC Code of Conduct.
For more information or to apply, please call Rebecca on or email: