Job Title: Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN )
Location: Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex
Salary: up to £18.00per hour subject to experience
Hours: Full time, 36 hours per week
Contract Type: Permanent
We are delighted to be recruiting for a Clinical Lead / Deputy Manager (RGN, RMN or RNLD) at a medium sized Nursing Home is in a quiet leafy lane in St Leonards on Sea, right next door to the popular seaside resort of Hastings, East Sussex.
Family owned and run, the home provides a welcoming and loving environment offering a real 'home from home' for 48 frail and older residents. They can also accommodate those with complex nursing needs and neurological conditions and residential, short stay and respite care can all be provided.
Kind, dedicated, professionally qualified and experienced staff provide the highest standards of care and make sure residents enjoy life to the full. To help them settle in quickly and comfortably, residents can bring their own treasured possessions, including their pets. Overlooked by a stylish conservatory, the lovely landscaped garden is an ideal place for residents to spend time with family and friends, and homemade cream teas on the patio make summer days extra special.
The Clinical Lead is a leader and a working member of the nursing/care team and, as such, has responsibility, under the guidance and support of the Home Manager, for the management of the home, maintenance of high standards of Person Centred Resident and Nursing care and monitoring/management of nursing staff performance. To ensure that standards are maintained and adequate cover is always provided, the Clinical Lead will work on a shift basis and may on occasion deputise for the Home Manager as required.
The position is offering 36 hours per week with nights shifts available.
- The successful candidate will hold NMC Registration and have previous experience of working in a UK Care home caring for clients with dementia or end of life.
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Experience of co-ordinating a shift.
- People and performance management
- An Enhanced Disclosure will be required for this position along with two suitable previous work references.
- Eligibility to work within the U.K.
Employee Benefits include:
- An excellent remuneration package that includes
- 20 days' annual leave entitlement (plus public holidays)
- Ongoing Training
- Will pay the cost of your DBS
For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Sharon Williams on or send a copy of your CV to .
Applications will be held in strict confidence.