Care home clinical Lead
Location: Hampstead, (Barnet) London
Salary: £35000.00 - £40000.00 per hour & paid breaks and excellent benefits
We are currently recruiting for one of the UK's leading healthcare organisations!!
They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for.
- This home cares for elderly residential care and elderly dementia care. With individual care plans for each person the community certainly feel treated as individuals.
- This is a great opportunity for a Newly-Qualified or an experienced nurse to develop their skills in a forward-thinking, passionate company.
- This home received 5/5 on their latest CQC report!
Job Description: As a clinical lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients in your care are treated as individuals, allowing them to live independent, fulfilling lives. You will undertake all aspects of nursing care including administering medication, updating and writing care plans, audits as well as supervising junior members of staff and managing your team to excel.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from nurses of any specialism ( General Nurses ( RGN ), Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ), or Learning Disability Nurses ( RNLD )).
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call Matthew Key on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job