Job Title: Clinical Healthcare Assessor / Trainer
Salary: £23,000 - £27,500 Depending on skills and experience
Package includes: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Pension + Much More!
Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Assess and support learners through full Apprenticeships in Clinical Healthcare / Healthcare Assistant Practitioner to Level 5.
- Deliver full training and support learners through their Functional Skills - Maths and English to level 2.
- Visiting/observing learners in their place of work to gather evidence towards their Apprenticeship/QCF qualifications.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely visits and reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Recognised Assessor award: D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA.
- Experience of delivering Clinical Healthcare / Healthcare Assistant Practitioner Apprenticeships to Level 5.
- Must hold solid occupational competency / hands on experience within Clinical Healthcare (Hospital / Clinical / Private Medical environments)
- Experience in carrying out physiological assessments, as well as higher clinical skills such as wound care, discharge planning, catheterisation etc.
- Confident with Maths, English and ICT – (grades C or above – or Key/Functional Skills at level 2).
- Full cleaning driving licence.
- Must be flexible with travel and visiting learners outside of the normal 9-5 working hours due to some learners working late shifts.
- Organisational skills are a must, as well as the ability to plan your time effectively.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learner.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'