OVERVIEW: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
As a result of an exciting new contract win, our client, a well-established private training provider, are currently seeking an experienced Health Care Assessor to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Clinical Healthcare Support Level 2 & 3 qualifications, including Functional Skills.
The role is based mainly in the Lichfield area and the learner caseload is mainly on one site so travelling is minimised. You may be required to travel to other sites on an occasional basis.
You will be responsible for contributing towards the achievement of apprenticeship scheme targets through the recruitment of learners, delivering, assessing and/or monitoring Diplomas, Care Certificate and delivering Functional Skills training and assessment
You will already hold the relevant Assessor qualification (A1, TAQA or equivalent) and a Teaching Qualification and have occupational experience and knowledge within Clinical Care.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
With a passion for working with others and supporting learners towards maximising their full potential, you will take responsibility for managing a caseload of learners, creating a bespoke and meaningful lesson plan and schedule of learning to support and motivate learners towards achieving qualifications, stretching their learning, increasing their knowledge and capabilities and supporting them while they evolve intellectually and professionally.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practise and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support learners towards achieving Clinical Healthcare Support Level 2 and 3 qualifications
- Utilise the use of learner's lesson plan to record and endorse the journey the learner has undergone towards achieving their qualification. This along with all other documentation should be completed accurately and timely to support the overall business objective to ensure all materials are available on request for audit purposes.
- Stand up delivery to groups of learners in a classroom setting
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
- Occupational experience within a clinical setting
- Assessor qualification (D32/33, A1, TAQA or equivalent)
- Hold a minimum Level 3 in Clinical Healthcare qualification OR NVQ in Health and Social Care (gained within a clinical environment) OR Registered General Nurse (RGN) OR Degree in Nursing
- Relevant Teaching Qualification (desirable)
- Confident with English and Maths (grade C or above or Functional Skills Level 2)
- Excellent attention to detail / Time management skills
- Positive and dynamic with the ability to think on your feet and solve problems
- Passion for people development
- Experience within Defence Medical Services would be highly advantageous
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: CLINICAL HEALTH CARE ASSESSOR
- Starting salary £26000k
- Mileage expenses 40p
- Work tools provided
- Attractive Employee Benefits package and outstanding CPD opportunities
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- social care
- health and social care
- defence medical
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job