Providing the highest quality of care is at the heart of everything we do, we're looking for experienced Nurses, with the same passion and drive that we have, to play a key role in helping us achieve clinical excellence at every opportunity…
…if this sounds like you then come and join our newly created Clinical Governance support team. With views over Bristol, our stunning new city centre office provides a fantastic working environment and as an accredited 'Investor in People' we offer ongoing training and development which is second to none…. so what are you waiting for!
Job title: Clinical Governance Advisor
Location: Central Bristol, BS1 4XE
Hours of work: Range of full time and part time hours available, covering shifts from 8am - 8pm Monday to Sunday.
Salary: Up to £35,000 per annum, pro rata for part time, up to 10% annual bonus
Newcross Healthcare - founded over 20 years ago by the current owners with the goal of making a positive difference to the lives of sick and vulnerable people receiving care, we are now one of the UK's leading providers of temporary staffing solutions to the healthcare and homecare sector. Newcross Healthcare's focus has always been on quality and our mission is to 'dominate the market through excellence'.
As part of our ongoing commitment to clinical excellence we are creating a brand new team of nurses to act as Clinical Governance Advisors, forming part of the wider Clinical Governance team which includes fellow lead nurses and quality managers. The role will involve providing essential support to the business with clinical and regulatory issues and queries. You will use your knowledge and experience to provide critical thinking and professional judgement in relation to complex clinical and management matters and provide advice and support to staff throughout the business with NMC and safeguarding referrals and clinical complaint investigations.
- Will need to hold a Level 1 General Nursing Qualification - RN1 or RNA (dual registration such as General/ Mental Health Nurse would be beneficial)
- Have a minimum of 5 years post registration experience in a variety of nursing sectors
- Have a good understanding of healthcare industry regulations and clinical best practice
- Ability to assess nursing capability
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and remain calm when under pressure
- Sympathetic, respectful and caring approach to others
- Understanding of Clinical Governance and audit practises.
- band 5
- clinical lead
- complex care
- adult nurse
- clinical advisor
- clinical lead nurse
- complex care lead nurse
- clinical governance nurse advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job