Clinical Governance Administrator
£18,000-£20,000 per annum, dependent on experience
37.5 hours a week, 8:30-17:00
MEDICA Group are currently seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual to join our Governance & Compliance Department at our centre of operations based in central Hastings.
As a Clinical Governance Administrator at MEDICA, your role involves communicating effectively with the Service Delivery team, Governance and Compliance, clients and radiologists.
The successful candidate will be well organised, efficient and happy to work independently when required. Excellent IT skills are essential including word processing, managing electronic information and databases, together with an in-depth understanding of Microsoft Excel to produce statistical reports.
A strong clinical background or in-depth medical understanding would be considered an advantage for this role.
Clinical Governance Administrator responsibilities will include:
- Data extract and preparation of statistical reports.
- Administration of internal and client audit process.
- Maintaining and updating databases.
- Management of report discrepancies, queries using bespoke software portal.
- Preparation of documents for clinical meetings and recording of minutes.
- Preparing medico-legal protocol documents and liaising with radiologists for completion.
- Assisting with the Independent Sector/Designated Body appraisal and revalidation processes for our doctors.
- Assisting Clinical Governance Manager and Head of Governance and Compliance.
In return for your hard work, MEDICA Group offers excellent benefits, including:
- Career progression and ongoing personal development
- An engaged & supportive management teamAccess to a private pension
- Buy into the organisation with ShareSaveAnnual bonus schemes
- Celebrate success with social events
Prior to appointment in post, you will be required to complete a DBS check in line with Medica policy.
Medica is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter in the first instance.
No agencies please. Previous applicants need not apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'