We are currently recruiting a Clinical or Forensic Psychologist to join our team at Cygnet Acer Clinic.
Cygnet Acer Clinic is a CQC rated ‘Good’ 28 bed rehabilitation service providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation for women with personality disorder and complex needs.
Our dedicated clinical teams provide a multi-disciplinary approach to rehabilitation in a therapeutic environment where the focus is on maximising positive outcomes and recovery. This includes occupational therapy, social work and vocational training.
The post-holder will have a key role in providing specialist psychological assessments, interpretation from psychological tests, semi-structured interviews, individual and group therapy. You will also consider potential risks and social needs of the client group, relevant to their diagnosis.
You will provide a high quality psychology service and share a caseload of clients with another Forensic Psychologist onsite. The service is split into Acer Upper (14 patients) and Acer Lower (14 patients) and this role will be based on Acer Upper.
This role will be working as part of an established interdisciplinary team comprising of; a Consultant Psychiatrist, a Specialty Doctor, an Occupational Therapist, a Social Worker, Nurses and Health Care Support Workers. You will be expected to offer psychological insight and knowledge around the clinical area and provide consultation about the psychological care of the client group to staff, families and other agencies.
As a HCPC Registered Psychologist, you will have a pivotal role in the training and clinical supervision of Assistant Psychologists, Volunteers and Psychology Trainees / Students on site. You will also have involvement in audit, policy, service development along with the assessment and interpretation of outcomes.
You will have…
- A Doctorate Level Qualification (BPS route or equivalent) in Clinical or Forensic Psychology along with HCPC Registration OR be within 3 months of obtaining HCPC Registration
- Experience within adult mental health and knowledge of psychological assessment, treatment and therapies
- The ability to work effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Experience with a female personality disorder client group
- Training and supervision experience
Why Cygnet? We'll offer you...
- Salary: in the region of £42,000
- Company pension scheme
- NHS and employee discount scheme
- Free meals
- Free parking
- Internal / external CPD and research opportunities
- Expert clinical supervision and peer support
- Opportunities to train in additional therapies, broaden experience and enhance service development
Contracted hours:up to 40per week between Monday to Friday.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high quality specialist services for over 30 years.
If you care about making a difference – we want to talk to you!
Click the link to apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'