Clinical Engagement Manager - Procurement Orthopaedics
Job Title: Clinical Engagement Implementation Manager
Location: Home based with extensive travel around the Midlands
What We Do: We save money for the NHS. Collaborative Procurement Partnership delivers effective procurement initiatives to source and supply surgical medical equipment and consumer supplies. We are very proud to be part of the NHS Supply Chain and the savings we generate directly benefit the patient. We ensure that the NHS can access the products it needs at the right time and at the right price - with everything robustly clinically tested so that quality is never compromised.
- We believe our people make CPP great. Do you look at things differently? Are you looking for a position where you can make an impact, drive change, and grow your career? At CPP, our employees are challenged to try new things, empowered to develop their own career path and create their own story.
- We are looking for an innovative individual to deliver world class service to the NHS and support our category managers in the category of orthopaedics, trauma and spine, to provide creative, cost effective solutions for their toughest challenges. In this role you will foster a highly professional and responsive client service approach and act as the main point of contact for the category, building and maintaining strong relationships with all key stakeholders, and working effectively with senior category managers and category managers to agree pricing and implementation for NHS Trusts.
- You will also build and manage relationships with clinicians within NHS organisations and will be key in ensuring the clinicians’ "voice" is heard when specifications are made for products and services, along with providing project leadership and support, ensuring the delivery of first class services that provide quality and value for money.
- You will lead product evaluations and prepare reports, providing assurance that the products are fit for purpose and represent best value, working with CAPA to ensure products are compliant and in line with best practice and guidelines.
- Salary of up to £55,000 per annum depending on qualifications, skillset and experience along with a great benefits package including car allowance, generous pension scheme and death in service benefit
- A chance to be a key decision maker and impact on the success of the company
- Opportunity to be an individual, use new ideas and put your own stamp on the role
- Experience a dynamic company culture, challenging you to be your best
Who You Are:
- Confident with great energy and an engaging manner
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to quickly gain credibility with clinicians due to your experience and/or professional qualifications
- At least 2 years’ recent experience of procurement/sales/business development for orthopaedic products and services particularly spinal products
- Extensive network of contacts with suppliers of orthopaedic products and within clinical settings eg NHS Trusts
- Experience of managing projects, exposure to the end to end project life cycle or managing substantial parts of it, and knowledge of project management tools and techniques
- Highly developed numerical and analytical skills with strong Excel knowledge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'