Clinical Effectiveness Nurse?
Location: East Kent
FullTime: 22.5 hrs per week
Our client are an impressive and modern independent private hospital based in East Kent. To improve their Clinical leadership team - they are looking to recruit a Clinical Effectiveness Nurse.
- To support the Matron by ensuring that the Clinical Governance Agenda is maintained with a specific focus on clinical audit and effectiveness.
- Ensure poor performance and poor clinical practices are identified and reported appropriately
- To promote the use of research and outcome focused best clinical practice.
- To work alongside the nursing staff to maintain own clinical credibility and to maintain registration.
- To work closely with the Matron to evaluate standards of clinical practice and jointly monitor a quality improvement strategy.
- To assist in the competency assessment of nurses and development and execution of personal development programmes.
- To manage clinical incidents and investigations, in the Matron's absence.
Qualifications and Experience:
- RGN Level 1
- Teaching and Assessing in Clinical Practice or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years post registration
- Knowledge of compliance with CQC regulations
- Proven ability to undertake effective clinical audit programs
- Experience of assembling clinical data and producing clinical and quality reports
- Development of competence based practice initiatives