Clinical Disability Assessor
Part Time or Full Time
Self Employed / Ltd company or Permanent available
£34,000 to £81,600 + per year
Various Locations Available (you must live within the postcode)
This is a fantastic opportunity for Healthcare Professionals (RGN's, RMN's, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists, Paramedics) with NMC / HCPC registration to become Disability Assessors.
You'll be assessing peoples disabilities and impairments for how it affects their daily activities and living, writing reports based on your findings. You'll undertake an in-depth assessment including functional abilities and medical histories.
This role will allow you to be out in the community as well as at clinics, seeing a variety of people who are in receipt of disability benefits.
A comprehensive 5-week full time training programme that's held in or near your postcode will get you up and running. You will be paid during training.
As a contractor / self employed you must commit to at least 8 reports a week which will take around 2.5 to 3 days. You will be paid £75 per report with an additional £10 bonus available for a 24 hour turnaround. Work will be available 6 days a week if you choose to do so, which would give you huge earning potential.
Permanent positions are paid at £34,000 salary.
- You could come from one of a range of backgrounds such as an RGN Nurse, Occupational Physiotherapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapist and hold a valid PIN.
- At least 2 years post registration experience and be NMC, GMC or HCPC registered.
- Must live within one of the postcodes
- Excellent assessment and report writing skills
- Great IT and typing skills
- Interested in being part of a Government led assessment scheme
- Car owner driver and happy to travel within your area.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'