Position: Clinical Deputy Manager
Hours: £37.5 hours per week
Shifts: Monday - Friday
Salary: £38,493 (£19.74 per hour)
Job Paths 4 U are recruiting for a Clinical Deputy Manager for our clients Nursing, Residential and Dementia Care home based in Arundel, West Sussex.
Our client is a national provider of nursing and residential care and is looking for an experienced Clinical Deputy Manager for their 40 bedded Service based in Arundel.
This 40 bedded service offers nursing, residential and respite care to up to 40 residents providing care for the Elderly and People with Physical Disabilities.
This role is perfect for someone with Deputy, Clinical or Senior Nurse experience looking for an exciting opportunity to join a supportive management team.
Below is a brief list of roles and duties you will be undertaking on a regular basis:
- To assist the Service Manager in providing leadership to staff in order to deliver the highest possible quality of care within a safe working and living environment
- To lead the nursing teams to provide high quality, person centred care and support in a way which promotes: dignity; privacy; safety and independence and which promotes equality & diversity for everyone living and working in the Service
- To support the Service Manager to manage the effective use of resources, including those which impact on the financial performance of the Service, and maintain high levels of occupancy
- To comply with all regulatory and legislative requirements at all times
- To ensure the smooth and effective running of the transitional unit within the home and liaise with external health professionals
- To provide Clinical Leadership and supervision within the Service
- Will have full accountability for Infection Control implementation and audit throughout the service
- Dealing daily with issues concerning sickness management, staff training and development, and coaching and mentoring
Requirements for this Deputy Clinical Manager position:
- A Registered Nurse RGN, RMN or RNLD
- At least 1 years experience as a Clinical Lead or Senior Nurse
- Level 3 or 4 with leadership training
- A strong knowledge of person-centered care
- Experience supporting elderly service users, preferably those with dementia
As the Clinical Deputy Manager, you’ll provide the very best levels of clinical care, making sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest of standards and optimising the wellbeing of every resident.
Benefits of this position include:
- 35 days annual leave
- Individualised professional development programmes
- Refer a Friend Scheme of up to £1,000
- Retail/Leisure/Holiday and travel discounts
- Monday - Friday working hours
Contact: Maisy at Job Paths 4 U
If this position is not right for you, we are currently recruiting for the following positions: Care Assistant, Support Workers, RGNs. RMNs, RNLDs, Clinical Leads, Deputy Managers and Nursing Home Manager.
Visit our website for all of our current vacancies www.jobpaths4u.com
- Nursing Care
- Residential Care
- Clinical Care
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'