Clinical Deputy Manager - RGN / RMN / RNLD - Nursing Home
- Location: Maidstone, Kent
- Position: Clinical Deputy Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia, Physical care
- Service: General and mental health care in elderly and younger adults
- Salary: £40,000 based on full time negotiable depending on experience
- Hours: Full time 40/42 hours per week
- Shifts: Days
- Contract type: Permanent
*Salary equivalent to NHS Band 5 & 6*
We are currently looking for a highly-skilled, experienced Registered Nurse and Manager to join the management team within a beautiful Care Home located in Maidstone, Kent. The Care home provides exceptional care in a homely and calm environment. This very reputable Nursing Home provides high-quality person-centred care for older adults. They provide residential, nursing, nursing dementia and palliative care for elderly individuals. The Home is a purpose-built and in a beautiful area of Maidstone, Kent.
The service is one of the top 20 care home groups in the UK as recommended by . They are a small but growing organisation which means there are lots of development opportunities within the company. It is a very exciting time to join the company.
About the role:
As a Clinical Service manager, you will be required to assist the Home Manager with the day-to-day running of the home and supervise all junior members of staff. You will need to actively promote a positive, proactive and caring atmosphere within the home and ensure that care quality standards are upheld for the wellbeing of the residents. You will need to strive for improvement continuously and promote change management throughout the organisation. You must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD with a valid NMC Pin.
Please find a list of just some of the amazing benefits on offer in return for your hard work.
- Comprehensive training scheme - all statutory training plus specific training as per the needs of your role e.g. Medication Management, Tissue Viability, Wound Care, Dementia Care
- Annual pay reviews
- NMC registration fee paid for
- uniform provided
- Paid Breaks
- Free parking
- National Employment Savings Trust pension
- 28 days' annual leave including bank holidays
*All Applications must have a valid UK nursing PIN RGN, RMN OR RNLD with no restrictions and we can only consider applications from candidates in the EU*
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on or send a copy of your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job