Clinical Deputy Care Home Manager - Littlehampton
A great opportunity to work with a family run, very well established group of care homes that also provide domiciliary and live in care for its elderly and vulnerable patients - they are one of the largest care groups in the UK with over 3000 staff nationwide. They are well known for providing top quality care in the community and at the moment they are needing great staff more than ever.
They are recruiting for a Clinical Deputy Care Home Manager, you will be:-
- Assisting the home manager in running the facility day to day and being in charge when the home manager is absent
- Based from their care home in Littlehampton
- Helping with CQC paperwork, staffing rotas, making sure the care level of the home is always kept to a high standard
- Helping with nursing duties when the role requires it
- 44-45k basic depending on experience
- 20 days + 8 Bank holidays pro rata
- Free meals on shift
- National Health discount scheme - discounts on retails, leisure, travel, entertainment, car hire etc.
- Long service bonuses
- A great support network with additional training network
- Living close to Littlehampton
- You need a valid NMC pin and nursing qualification
- Minimum NVQ level 3 in health and social care or equivalent needed
- Experience working in a care home in some sort of managerial or supervisory capacity
- Good written and spoken English needed
For an immediate interview please click to apply
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- clinical manager
- registered nurse
- deputy care manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'