Clinical Dementia Manager
Call our Recruitment Team to enquire onor email
Clinical Dementia Manager
Up to £1,000 WELCOME BONUS(T&C's apply)
Home: Dormy House
- The highest standards of accommodation with newly refurbished rooms now available
- Tailored care plans with short and long term care packages
- Dedicated and friendly Care Team and Activities Coordinator
- Regular outings, activities and events
- Stunning view across the Ladies’ Course, Sunningdale Golf Club
- Day care available
- Strong community links
- Focused on your learning and development and committed to providing personalised professional development
- Full Time available
- Paid NMC annual fees
- DBS cost covered
- Sponsorship available
- A £500 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £300 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme - offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
Dementia Manager Role:
- A fantastic opportunity has become available for a Dementia Manager within this highly reputable and impressive elderly care home
- In return for inspiring your team and maximising the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially you will receive excellent benefits, a personalised career plan and payment of professional fees
- It is essential for this role you have extensive Dementia experience and qualifications
- It is key for this role you have the relevant experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of Elderly Care including best practice
- At Caring Homes our passion is care and support. We offer residential, nursing and dementia care for older people at our high-quality care homes across the UK.
- For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team
"Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test."
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age."
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"