BMI Healthcare are Britain's leading provider of independent healthcare with a nationwide network of hospitals & clinics performing more complex surgery than any other private healthcare provider in the country.
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Coder to join their team of staff based at any BMI Healthcare Location accross the UK.
This is a Full time role for 37.5 hours a week.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Qualification in Clinical coding at a minimum of NHS foundation level
- Full understanding of OPCS, ICD-10 and HRG classification
- Excellent understanding of the NHS and provision of secondary care essential
- Experience in the private healthcare sector desirable
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good organisational skills and time management
Duties of this role include:
- To provide an efficient and high quality diagnostic and operative Clinical Coding Service
- To code inpatient/outpatient activity in line with International Classification of Diseases version 10 (ICD-10) and Office of Population Census version 4 (OPCS 4) rules and regulations
- To promote effective communication between the Clinical Coding Team and Hospitals
- To support and implement operational changes
- To improve the quality of Coding within the Company
Please see attached role profile for further detailed information on the responsibilities and accountabilities of this vacancy.
Salary & Benefits:
BMI Healthcare offers a competitive starting salary and offers access to a wide range of employee benefits, including:
- BMI Healthcare Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please complete our brief online application form and ensure to upload the most recent copy of CV. We aim to respond to your application within 14 days of the closing date.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"