Registered Care Home Manager
(Clinical Care Home Manager holding a current NMC PIN)
Dependent upon experience, circa £42,000 + excellent discretionary bonus scheme
Our client is looking to recruit a passionate, dedicated and motivated Clinical nurse home manager to lead two 10-bed units,each featuring a dining room and two lounges. Who our client is looking to recruit a candidate that has their vision of enhancing the lives of our service users. We recognise that to achieve an outstanding service, our staff must be supported, nurtured and developed to reach their potential.
- Leading the clinical team to ensure outstanding nursing and care practices which are evidence based
- Championing and promoting the rights of the residents; particularly privacy, dignity, independence, choice and self-fulfilment whilst adhering to National Minimum Standards, CQC and other relevant guidance.
- You will be a role model for other staff and create an open, positive and inclusive atmosphere and constantly look for ways to improve care in terms of its quality, appropriateness, efficiency and effectiveness
- In conjunction with the Home Manager keep the home full by planning occupancy through; liaising with Social Services and CCG stakeholders, undertaking assessments in the community, completing costings and overseeing admissions
- Previous experience managing care homes
* Profit and Loss experience
* Hold a 'good' or 'outstanding' CQC report
* Nurse Qualified with current PIN
* New commissioning experience would be advantageous.
* Can do and driven attitude; you are a leader who likes to lead by example with high-quality care at your core value.
You should hold nursing qualification (RGN/RMN/RNLD) and have a current PIN.
Successful candidates of the Clinical Nurse Manager position will be contacted within two weeks of application. If you haven't been contacted within this period, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion
- RGN RMN registered care home manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job