RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, Paramedic
Starting Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 (continuous salary increases as you develop)
If you are a RGN, RMN, RNLD, OT, Physio, or Paramedic andlooking for a clinical role that is a step away from the long, unpredictable shifts, nights and weekends that you are used to and a new challenge to develop your skills and follow a new clinical career path, you may want to consider this role as an Assessor.
Full Job description available, and to discuss the role further Call Mags 07788 - 978 478
- Must be NMC / HCPC registered
- 2 years post graduate experience
- Must be IT competent - typing, MS packages
- Strong interpersonal skills
- No experience necessary as an assessor
- full comprehensive training
Working Hours - Monday - Friday, Office Hours - (No Weekend's, Nights or Long Days)
- 25 days annual leave (plus all eight bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Annual leave (buy/sell)
- Health screening
- NMC/HCPC fee reimbursement
- Continuous Professional Development & support with re validation
- A stakeholder pension scheme with employer contributions of up to 10% of basic salary
If you are curious to hear more about the Assessor position and would like to start an application, then please apply to this advert and I will be in touch. Alternatively, if you would like to have a confidential conversation please call or email Mags on 07788 -978468 or email on
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- Occupational Therapist
- Disability Assessor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'