Hours: Full (37.5) or part time hours available (minimum 22.5 hours per week)
Starting salary: £33,000 (pro rata for part time)
What are the main job functions?
The role of a Clinical Assessor is to undertake face to face assessments in an office environment on the behalf of the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP). You will be required to analyse and interpret clinical information and medical evidence relating to the claimants functional ability and provide a report in a concise and professional manner.
The role is best suited to those with a broad clinical knowledge and previous experience of assessing/report writing although full training is provided.
What we will provide to you:
- Fixed hours with no evening or weekend work
- Extensive training including a paid 9 day course and Elearning programme
- Ongoing support from our Clinical Management Team
- Opportunities for career development
- Membership of the company pension scheme
- Life assurance scheme
- Refer a friend scheme
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN, RNLD), Paramedic, Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist
- Two years post registration experience
- Current NMC or HCPC registration with no restrictions
Medacs Global Group is a global leading healthcare staffing company providing healthcare recruitment expertise to both the public and private sectors. Our parent company, Impellam Group, are one of the largest Recruitment providers within the UK.
We aim to create an inclusive working environment that is challenging, stimulating, rewarding and fulfilling. We value diversity and encourage equal opportunities for all. We think that's the best way to attract the kind of people we're looking for: people who are passionate, involved and committed to providing our employees and customers with the service they deserve.
- Health Professional
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'