FMC are working in partnership with a global medical technology business that are a dominant world leader in the provision of surgical systems. This is an exciting time to be joining the UK operations, which has strong growth projections alongside new products currently being launched into the market coupled with a strategic reorganisation.
A market leader, our client is focused on implementing innovative technologies into their specialist range of surgical imaging systems. They have an impressive reputation for providing healthcare professional with outstanding visualisation across Neuro, Ophthalmology, ENT and Spinal theatre environments. They are currently going through an exciting period of expansion and development within their global operations and the UK has been identified as their key focus for investment, product launches and market growth within this particular product segment.
This is an exciting, interactive and diverse role; you will be responsible for planning and delivering new and innovative programs including - training and product support courses, workshops, product demonstrations, brand awareness presentations, exhibitions and CET events.
We are looking for a candidate with a demonstrable background of working within a clinical capacity whereby it is your responsibility to educate clinically the users of these devices so they can achieve the best clinical outcome of the products. This opportunity offers the opportunity for someone to transition their clinical experience into an educational and teaching role by harnessing their hands on experience in theatre.
- Must have either existing experience of, or high potential to, develop relationships across all levels of staff within a NHS or Private Hospital environments
- Ability to teach and share information engagingly to different target audiences
- Experience of working in a clinical environment which could be optical retail, NHS or private hospitals
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts
- Technically minded with the ability to absorb information and translate this into engaging training materials
- Open to UK wide travel if required
This is an opportunity to join a well-respected medical technology business - taking your clinical experience to influence the commercial process and work at the forefront of ground-breaking surgical visualisation devices. Apply below for more information and the opportunity to speak confidentially about the position.
Reference number: 6850
FMC contact for this role:Ryan Tosh
- Clinical Training
- Medical Devices
- Surgical Instruments
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'