BMC have been appointed to assist in the search for a Clinical Application Specialist, to join our Tyneside based client on a permanent basis. The company have been a market leader for over three decades, and are offering a competitive salary, opportunity for career progression and an exciting, varied role for a customer-focussed scientist.
Responsible for supporting customers with their technical needs by delivering training and demonstrations, both in-house and on site, you’ll be joining a successful and established technical support team. Due to the nature of this role, you will need to be open to significant travel, both within the UK and internationally. The position is split with approximately 50% of time spent in the field and 50% of time spent in the office.
Your main duties will include;
- Developing technical and scientific training and support materials, for customer and client distribution
- Organise and provide clear and well executed technical and marketing presentations to clients and colleagues
- Assisting in the development and improvement of key electrophoresis assays, via collected evidence and market feedback
- Being involved directly with the customer support team, to advise and manage any customer issues with products
- Supporting new and existing distributors by providing accurate and clear technical support
- A motivated, passionate individual who’s confident in their abilities in dealing with customers
- Degree qualified in a biological science field, and preferably HCPC registered
- Experienced in presenting complex data and discussing that information with a range of professionals
- A UK driving license holder with the willingness to travel both in the UK and internationally
- Experience within an NHS laboratory would be advantageous, as would experience of public speaking and training, but these are not absolutely essential.
- Technical Support