Clinical Application Specialist - Point of Care Ultrasound
- A market leading ultrasound medical devices company.
- The pinnacle of cutting edge technology.
- A fantastic career opportunity.
- The product is an ultrasound Point of Care piece of capital equipment.
- You will be traveling 80% or more of the time. They do not have office days and should be on the road every day.
- Your role as a CAS will be supporting the reps that cover the South West, South Coast & Wales region.
- Involved in pre-sales & post-sales customer support of products and applications.
- Deliver post-sales installation training.
- Assist in product training for the field sales reps.
- Provide product demo support in hospitals, clinics, private offices & other medical facilities.
- Area covers - South West, South Coast & Wales region. (Bristol, Bath, Portsmouth, Southampton Gloucester, Hereford, Birmingham, Wales, Wiltshire, Dorset, Somerset, Devon, Cornwall, Shrewsbury, Dudley, Walsall, Coventry, Oxford, Reading, Guildford, Redhill & Brighton).
- £45k-£50k basic salary + £10k bonus (based on the sales team hitting quarterly target and starts to pay out @ 80%), Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension + Life Cover + 25 Days Holiday.
The Ideal Person:
- A trained Sonographer that wishes or is currently working in a commercial sales organisation.
- Diploma in Medical Ultrasound (Abdomen, OB/GYN, Vascular) or Echocardiographer with BSE accreditation.
- Minimum 2 years’ postgraduate experience.
- Must have good multi-tasking skills.
- Ultrasound teaching experience desired.
- Commercial applications experience desired, but not essential.
Consultant: David Gray
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'