Clinic Nurse - Registered Nurse - RGN
Darlington, Durham, North East
£23,500 to £26,500 (inc of allowances and benefits)
Staff Nurse required for a small dialysis clinic treatment unit in Darlington.
Our client is one of the world's largest independent renal care providers who are devoting their efforts to developing the best renal care services in the field of dialysis.
You will provide high quality nursing care to patients undergoing dialysis and promote good working relationships with the NHS. Key duties include: -
- Initiation and termination of dialysis treatment
- Preparation and monitoring of dialysis machines and systems
- Physical assessment of patient's pre and post dialysis
- Performing analysis of patient assessments, laboratory data
- Provide on-going patient education Comprehensive professional training programme provided.
You will be required to work shifts: Monday to Saturday between the hours of 6:45am and 11pm (37.5 hours per week). ***NO NIGHTS OR SUNDAYS AND CHRISTMAS DAY OFF***
To be successful in this role you will be / have: -
- NMC Registered Nurse RGN/ RN
- At least one year's experience in general nursing (Haemodialysis would be an advantage but not essential)
- Awareness and Understanding of NMC code of professional conduct
- Be able to work autonomously and within a multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
Our client is offering a salary up to £26,500 INC of allowances for unsociable hours and benefits including 27 days annual leave (plus bank holiday), life assurance and pension. Relocation allowances also available.
***COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING/ INDUCTION - 12 weeks monday - friday***
Applications from newly qualified Nurses are welcomed (£21,000 plus).
SIMPLY SUBMIT CV WITH INTEREST IN THIS ROLE
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'