Title: Store Manager
Hours: 40 Hours Per Week
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
If you’re looking to work for a market leader, then read on as we are looking for a Store Manager to work in our prestigious clinic/store in xxxxx where you’ll have responsibility for managing the team and driving sales in the store along with ensuring our exacting standards are maintained.
Responsible for the operational efficiency of the store; a key part of the role of store manager is developing your team to deliver on challenging but attainable sales targets , not only with Laser Eye Surgery and Intraocular Lens (IOL) procedures, but also selling the benefits of purchasing glasses or contact lenses with Optical Express compared to their current provider.
You will come from a retail background where world class customer service comes naturally to you. If you have experience within the Optical sector that would be fantastic but we are interested in people who meet the below requirements as we can train you in our business.
You will absolutely have strong management experience within a store/retail/clinic setting and can deliver results through your passion for people and by working closely with others to develop them through performance management.
It goes without saying you will possess excellent communication and presentation skills, be articulate, motivated to achieve and have a willingness to learn and progress within Optical Express.Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Promote the benefits of laser eye surgery, IOL, contact lens and glasses to all customers/ patients with passion, enthusiasm and the highest level of product knowledge
- Ensure the levels of professionalism, customer care, product knowledge and selling skills of all staff within the Clinic meet or exceed the Company standard in order to sell effectively and meet customer needs
- Ensure at all times the Clinic is presentable and maintains the highest standards of tidiness and cleanliness and promotes the professional image of Optical Express
- Recruit, induct, coach & support the team to ensure that all staff within the Clinic meet the acceptable levels of knowledge and competence
- Maximise conversion opportunities with the patients to our premier treatments in both refractive and optical products
- Experience as a store/retail/clinic manager
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail with a flexible approach to work
- Ability to negotiate and influence outcomes
- Demonstrate confidentiality, integrity and discretion
- A proven track record of developing a team through performance management
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Free or discounted optical products/procedures
- Career progression
- Modern working environment with superb technology support
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation where you will have the opportunity to grow and develop within a professional working environment.
Optical Express is an equal opportunities employer
We’ve come a long way since the first Optical Express opened in 1991. From just one store, we’ve grown to almost 130 stores and clinics and have become the UK’s only complete eye care provider. From glasses and contact lenses to laser, lens and cataract surgery, we’re here to make poor vision a thing of the past for our patients.
Over £400 million has been invested in our clinics and in the most advanced technology, so it’s no wonder we’re the number one choice for laser eye surgery patients in the UK. Every week, our optometrists and surgeons help to transform the vision of thousands of people across the country.
Optical Express has more 5 star Trust Pilot reviews than all the other laser eye surgery providers in the UK combined; in fact, over 99% of our patients would recommend us.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'