Our client is an extremely well regarded and established independent laser eye surgery clinic. World leading with rigorous attention to detail offering a highly personal and bespoke approach to patients.
We are looking to recruit an exceptional front of house individual to coordinate patients, clinicians and nurses. This role is based on Reception and is extremely busy - you will be coordinating upto 15 diaries and meeting between 60 - 100 patients every day!
There are a number of shifts starting as early as 6:30am and finishing as late as 8:30pm (although of course if you start at 6:30am, you won't be expected to do the late 8:30pm finish too!)
- Meeting and greeting patients
- Liaising with Surgeons, Optometrists, Nurses and Patient Care Coordinators to ensure the smooth running of the patients entire journey within the clinic
- Managing and coordinating multiple complex diaries of Optometrists and Surgeons
- Coordinating the running of surgery to include organising patients transport home and dispensing of relevant medications
- Taking payments
- Completing all relevant administration (scanning patient documents, booking appointments, updating internal databases etc)
- Opening or closing of the premises
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience in a customer facing role and will have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Fabulous opportunity to work in a really fast paced environment - no prior clinical experience is required. Apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'