Role: Clinic Coordinator
Location: Central London
Are you a Clinic Coordinator?
Are you looking to join a pioneer in private medicine?
Want to work alongside world leaders in Ophthalmology?
Search Medical is collaborating with a highly successful clinic that holds a worldwide reputation for clinical excellence within Ophthalmology. They are looking for a Clinical Coordinator to join their small successful team.
This clinic offers highly comprehensive training and opportunities to grow your career. Good competitive salaries, excellent benefits and a Monday to Friday rota, you cannot go wrong!
The purpose of this role is to coordinate the patients, clinicians and nurses. This role is based at the reception desks in the main waiting area on the ground floor and in the surgery waiting area in the basement.
REPORTING AND LOCATION
Reporting: You will report to the Clinic Manager.
42 hours a week including a 1 hour lunch break. Shifts vary between 06:30-15:00, 08:00-16:30, 9:00-17:30 and 12:00-20:30.
* 28 days holiday
* Occupational pension scheme
* Private health insurance
* Private dental care
The job requires:
* To provide outstanding customer service
* Excellent time management and the ability to appropriately manage challenges
* The ability to deal with high stress and high pressure environments in a pro-active manner
* The ability to differentiate between important and urgent tasks, and prioritise and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
* The ability to create and keep a calm an organised waiting area
* The need to demonstrate flexibility, including duties, hours of work, breaks, working conditions, working with team members, protocols and procedures, updates in knowledge etc.
* An openness to change, grow, and take on greater levels of responsibility and performance.
* The ability to communicate and interact effectively, calmly and compassionately, during various points of contact with patients and colleagues alike
* You will need to provide all the information that the client requires to enjoy their visit to the clinic.
* You should be a motivated self-starter, a quick learner and someone who isn't afraid of a challenge
* A minimum of 2 years experience in customer facing roles
* Excellent verbal and written communication with first-rate attention to detail
* Clerical and administrative experience using computers including a working knowledge of a simple database application, word, excel, email and Internet
* Post-secondary education will be advantageous
* A focus on good problem-solving skills
* Excellent organisational skills
DUTIES - DAILY
* Meet and greet patients
* Liaising with Surgeons, Optometrists, Nurses and Patient Care Coordinators to ensure the smooth running of the patients journey within the clinic
* Managing and coordinating the diaries of 9 Optometrists and 7 Surgeons
* Booking appointments , dispensing drops and updating patient records
* Handing out questionnaires and testimonials and collating feedback
* Preparing templates
* Answering phone calls
* Ensure all the client's needs are met while visiting the practice
* Coordinate the running of surgery
* To play an active part in the maintenance of a supportive learning environment within the clinic
* To complete the end of day administration
* Opening and closing of the premises
If you're looking to grow your career with private medicine, please send your CV to
Or Call Andy Villalba on should you need to discuss the role further.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.