A highly regarded weight-loss clinic is looking to hire a Business Development Manager to drive revenue and help move the business forward.
You will bring your sales management expertise to the senior management team. You will develop, draft and implement a strategic sales plan that will capitalise on the clinic’s excellent record of service provision, and streamline processes so staff and clinic resources are utilised efficiently and effectively.
- You will identify business development opportunities, looking at how services can be developed and marketed to maximise patient activity.
- You will set and monitor clinic targets, and will drive the revenue stream by ensuring that team and clinic goals are met or exceeded.
- You will have P&L accountability and will plan and manage clinic budgets, and will ensure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- You will assess practices and performance and ensure that staff and facilities are being utilised efficiently, implementing new methods where necessary.
- You will ensure that clinic departments communicate effectively and services run smoothly, so a seamless patient journey can be delivered and high standards are maintained.
Skills and experience required
You must have senior management experience gained from a target-driven environment, in a private healthcare setting.
You will need to have commercial awareness and be able to drive sales, but you must also have integrity and the desire to deliver an excellent patient experience.
You will be an inspiring leader, an effective communicator and organiser, and a strategic thinker. You will be driven to succeed and have the positivity and determination to deal with difficulties.
Apply below - please add a brief covering letter and upload your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job