Climate Change Engineer - Birmingham
Climate Change Engineer
Competitive Starting Salary
Penguin Recruitment is proud to be working with a multi-disciplined engineering and sustainability consultancy as they look to add an experienced Climate Change Engineer to their technical team based near Birmingham. You will be joining a well-recognised and large diverse Group with offices throughout the UK.
This Climate Change Engineer role will include an array of duties and responsibilities, such as:
- Collection of energy & production data and the generation of reports necessary to monitor performance against specific energy reduction targets.
- Compilation and submission of application documentation to secure energy tax reduction
- Undertaking energy audits to quantify energy use and CO2 emissions and to identify opportunities for reduction.
- Assisting sites with initial planning and ongoing management of structured programs to reduce energy or CO2 in order to achieve net-zero carbon.
- Assist with design/project work to identify the most energy-efficient solutions to plant replacement and/or improvements.
To be successful in this Climate Change Engineer position, you will ideally:
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience working in an industrial engineering or energy engineering role
- Hold a Degree in an engineering or scientific discipline
- Be experienced in energy efficiency, climate change and helping clients reach Net-Zero
- Be able to interpret and provide insight from energy, cost and carbon data
- Experience in measurement and verification of energy and carbon measures
- Experience with management systems such as ISO 50001
Our client is delighted to offer their new Climate Change Engineer not only a highly competitive starting salary but also an excellent benefits package and training and development opportunities.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on , or email a copy of your CV over to and we will be in touch shortly
- Climate chance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'