This exciting and demanding job involves educational based sales and customer service skills to be learnt and deployed by you to help us onboard and retain blue chip companies. Our products are cutting edge, so this is a great opportunity to develop yourself with an award winning innovative technology company.
The Clients Assistant (CA) will be primarily responsible conducting activities that support our Clients department, specifically:
• Acquire Clients (educational based sales to new and existing clients).
• Retain Clients (implementing our pro-active support program).
• Support Clients (responding to, and ensuring the fulfilment of, Client requests).
Our Clients are mixed in size and sector, include large blue chip companies and have requirements that require the CA to successfully co-ordinate internal and external resources in order to fulfil them.
Retention and Support efforts are typically divided into ‘Cases’ or ‘Projects’ that can take anywhere from a few minutes to a few months to complete.
Working hours are Monday - Friday 37.5 hours per week. You will aslo be required to do remote hours which are out of office hours and they are Weekdays 5.30pm-8pm and weekends 8-6pm Saturday and Sunday 8am-12pm, you will only be required to do 1 weekend a month and have days off in lieu and one or two evenings a week.. These are all based remotely from home and a company phone will be supplied.
Skills and Abilities
• Problem solving
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Confidence in verbal communication
• Coolness under pressure.
• Written communication must be good/excellent
• Flexibility when it comes to hours
• Project Management
• Some understanding and experience of using modern information technology crucial
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows and related applications a huge advantage
• Telecommunications knowledge an advantage, but training will be provided
• Some grounding in Customer Service/Client Relationships a positive
• Experience in sales and/or customer service would be helpful.
• Experience demonstrating proficiency in several of the aforementioned skills and abilities a must
• Experience in using word, excel, outlook etc in a professional setting important
• Ideally have had some project management experience for at least one year in a previous job.
• Ideally worked with online telecommunication providers platforms previously but not essential due to on-the-job training.
• Must be an all-rounder, able to switch between different work streams as and when necessary
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job