Working with the most senior executives and our most important clients, this role will attract a focused, driven, organised, creative, and personable individual.
Creating high quality, insight driven client interactions is at the heart of the Executive and Board Programmes (EBP) Team. We are here to make a difference to the firm and the way we build sustained client relationships. We have an exciting role, working across two of the key programmes - the Transition Labs and Business Chemistry. The role holder will support the delivery of the Business Chemistry programme and project manage the insights programme for the Transition Labs.
The role would suit someone highly organised and communicative, with a can-do attitude and ability to 'walk in our client’s shoes’, and those interested in working across two high profile client programmes.
We encourage consideration of flexible ways of working, both formal and informal arrangements that allow for the best outcomes for our people and our clients. If this opportunity is of interest to you with some flexibility, please do discuss with us.
Are you looking to return to the workplace after an extended career break?
For this role we can offer coaching and support designed for returners to refresh your knowledge and skills, and help your transition back into the workplace after a career break of 2 years or more. If this is relevant for you, just let your recruiter know when you make your application.
The role objective is to deliver operational excellence across two well established programmes the Transition Lab and the Business Chemistry programme.
This is a critical role within the EBP team and calls for a highly operative individual who is productive, resourceful and self-motivated. Key areas of the role include, operational and communications excellence in serving our largest and most important clients, whilst navigating complex processes smoothly, and always driving strategic change improvement.
Experience in senior stakeholder management is crucial.
Specific responsibilities for the two programmes as follows:
Transition Labs - insights coordinator
- Project manage Transition Lab report findings to create meaningful insight for the business - working with multiple stakeholders including Transition Lab Managers, senior partners, and offshore teams.
- Working across the team to ensure accurate ongoing data collection and reporting methods.
- Working closely with the Transition Lab team to ensure fit for purpose processes, which are simple and effective.
Business Chemistry - client workshop coordinator
- Operations coordinator for client workshops - working with internal and client stakeholders and ensuring logistical elements in place for smooth running of workshops.
- Day to day management of the Business Chemistry programme - including inbox, enquiries, feedback survey management, MI, reporting (including data management) and finance.
- Facilitator management - including UK and North South Europe facilitator community and learning teams to ensure joined-up approach.
Your work, your choice
At Deloitte we believe the best impact is the value we add, not the hours we sit at our desk. We carefully consider agile ways of working, both formal and informal, that allow for the best impact for our people and our clients. Please speak to your recruiter about the working pattern that works best for you.
London or regionally based (with regular travel to London)
This is a permanent contract opportunity.
The role can be worked on a full-time basis.
Your professional experience
- Excellent organisation skills with high attention to detail.
- Able to manage multiple projects and work streams simultaneously in time-pressured environments.
- Good communicator who can interact with senior clients and Deloitte Partners.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with teams from across the business at a mix of grades.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders with conflicting demands.
- Confident in written communication.
- Structured and diligent approach to managing activities and task.
- Pro-active and a team player.
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities.
- Experience of finance, operations, and risk management
- Experience of insights and data reporting.
Your service line: Internal Services
At Deloitte, we’re all about collaboration. And nowhere is this more apparent than among our 2,000-strong internal services team. With our combined specialist skills, we provide all the essential support and advice our client-facing colleagues need, right across the firm. This enables them to focus all of their efforts on delivering the best service possible to their clients. Covering seven distinct areas; Human Resources, Clients & Industries, Finance & Legal, Shared Services, National Quality & Risk Management, IT Services, and Workplace Services & Real Estate, together we live, breathe and deliver the Deloitte experience.
For a full job description please visit our online Deloitte Careers portal.
© 2019 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved.
Requisition code: 173906
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'