Client Value Specialist - Creative Festival
Handle Recruitment is seeking a client focused individual who wishes to pursue a career in the advertising industry, to join a well known media business who host the world's most prestigious awards festival for creativity, imagine the Oscars for advertising and you are on the right track!
This is a position that offers great opportunity for progression into an Account Manager role, and will involve working with advertising agencies globally.
As the Client Value Specialist your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Offering & providing online and face to face training of the festival archive for new and existing clients globally, keeping informed about all changes, updates and issues the clients may face with the archive.
- Attending face to face meetings with clients to help drive customer engagement.
- Providing genuinely helpful responses to client enquiries, with all enquiries responded to within a 24 hour time frame.
- Monitoring archive usage using analytics by subscription based upon the required measurements.
- Supporting the Client Value Manager with admin to ensure all activity is accurately recorded.
- Providing all tracking reports required by the Account Manager & Client Value Manager on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Keeping involved and up to date with everything going on in the advertising industry.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the advertising industry
- Ambitious, with an interest in progressing into an Account Manager role
- Able to work to specified deadlines with accurately produced analysis when required
- Client/customer focused
- Articulate and confident spending a large chunk of your working day on the phone (2-3 hours a day)
- Competent with using Microsoft Office (previous knowledge of Salesforce desirable but not necessary)
If you are looking to pursue a career in the advertising/creative industry, would be confident in speaking to clients over the phone & face to face and possess strong administration skills please get in touch to apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"