At Richard Steel and Partners we maintain extremely high standards and firmly believe that as every life is unique, every funeral should be bespoke to suit the wishes of the family and tailored to suit the individual financial situation.
To work with Funeral Directors and Clients in designing, producing and delivering bespoke audio-visual tributes that will be displayed during funeral and remembrance services.
To engage with Clients before, during and after events to ensure delivery of outstanding service levels that meet and exceed expectations.
To work with the Funeral Directors and Management team to ensure all ceremonies and private conferences run to plan and with specific responsibilities for lighting and sound in main function rooms.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Highest levels of professionalism and integrity
- Great communication skills (face to face/phone/email), inc' excellent written and spoken English
- Strong team player, who encourages others and fits in with existing systems/processes
- Ability and comfort working on own initiative when required
- Knowledge and preferably experience of down/up loading content from/to the internet
- Enthusiasm for helping clients/customers to deliver their desired outcomes, generating and sharing ideas to support these aims
- Customer Satisfaction
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media
- English language skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job