Client Support Specialist
Regulatory DataCorp, RDC, is the recognised leader in the provision of decision-ready risk intelligence to global financial institutions and multi-national corporations. A powerful combination of technology, open-source data and human intervention powers RDC’s risk intelligence, which is trusted by clients as an essential element of their anti-money laundering (AML), customer due diligence (CDD), vendor screening, anti-corruption and risk management programs. The quality and relevance of our intelligence drives superior compliance programs, reduces regulatory risk and effectively safeguards brand equity.
With a range of solutions, from a comprehensive global search tool to a fully-managed service platform, RDC is the risk intelligence provider of choice to leading global and regional financial institutions and other corporations in higher risk industries. Founded by 20 of the world’s leading financial institutions, RDC is a Vista Equity Partners portfolio company.
RDC is growing at a rapid pace, to support the expansion of our business footprint throughout Europe and globally, we are seeking a full time Client Services Specialist for our London location.
The successful candidate will work to onboard new clients and prospects, provide training on RDC’s market leading products and maintain the exceptional levels of ongoing support for which the company is renowned.
In addition to supporting existing clients the customer service representative will need to collaborate with colleagues around the world as a client advocate and deliver on strategic projects to meet customer and business initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Maintain strong relationships with clients by providing exceptional support
- Address product, data and technical questions via email and phone for RDC’s products
- Investigate root cause of issues and share findings with product and technology teams
- Onboard new clients, completing account configuration and training
- Deliver training on RDC’s suite of products for clients and prospects via webinar
- Collaborate with data, technology, product and operations teams to resolve issues and eliminate client pain points and inefficiencies,
- Share knowledge and customer feedback with RDC stakeholders including product and technology to identify product enhancements and performance enhancement opportunities
- 2 years of work experience in a service-based B2B environment
- Strong technical problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing product developments and become a "go-to" person for customers and colleagues
- Positive attitude with a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Demonstrate exceptional presentation skills and professional etiquette when interfacing with customers
- The drive to be part of a winning team
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective time manager who can prioritise and organise work independently
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced team environment and maintain sense of humour
- Self-starter with a solid ability to work independently
- Experience working with Microsoft products, specifically Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Written communication skills and confidence to present to professional audiences over the phone or in person is a plus
RDC offers competitive compensation in a fast-paced and challenging work environment with an exciting and experienced group of colleagues.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job